我腿瘸
friendless...
又沒有朋友
The only thing I've got is my boy...
我只有兒子和我相依為命
And they're gonna take him away from me.
他們還要把他從我身邊搶走
If they take him away, I will truly...
如果他們把他從我身邊帶走
truly become dust.
我就真的沒有活著的意義了
Not if you have power.
如果你有力量就可以改變這些
You may as well say diamonds.
你怎么不說用鉆石可以改變一切呢
Get a hold of yourself.
冷靜一點
Think.
仔細想想
Why do you think that someone as powerful as the dark one
你覺得為什么像黑暗者這么強大的人
would work for a useless fool like the Duke of the Frontlands?
會給方特蘭公爵這種鼠輩效力
Tell me.
為什么
The Duke has the dark one in thrall.
公爵是黑暗者的絕對主人
He's enslaved him with the power of a mystical dagger.
他用一把神秘匕首的力量奴役了他
And on the blade is written a name--
匕首刃上有一個名字
The true name of the dark one.
那是黑暗者的真實姓名
If you were to steal the dagger...
如果你偷來了這把匕首
then you would control the dark one yourself,
你就將成為黑暗者的主人
and then no one
從此再也沒人
would be able to take your son away from you.
能把你的兒子搶走