Oh, my God! We have customers? What's going on?
天啊,居然有顧客上門。這是怎么回事?
Why are there so many hipsters here?
怎么來了這么多嬉皮士啊?
Are we selling stupid hats and telling them they're more talented than they actually are?
我們開始賣傻逼帽子,然后亂夸他們超有才嗎?
No, that's already a store. It's called "Fedorable."
不,那種店早有了,就是那家裝潮帽店啊。
You've been working so hard to get us customers in,
你一直很努力地幫店里招攬顧客,
I wanted to contribute by finding a way to get in the neighborhood hipsters.
所以我也想找到個方法來招攬跟這一帶的嬉皮士。
So... here's our new flyer.
這就是我們的新傳單。
You made up a new flyer without talking to me about it first?
你問都沒問我,就弄個新傳單啊?
I renamed all the cupcakes after people from the '90s!
我給小蛋糕都冠上90年代的名人名呢!
"Max's Homemade Cupcakes. We've got all your Flavor Flavs."
"麥克斯自制小蛋糕。所有你們要的"口味哥"都有"。
Hipsters love '90s nostalgia more than they love pretending not to love anything.
嬉皮士愛回憶90年代更勝假裝自己啥都不愛。
"Come in and lick a Beavis. Eat a butt-head."
歡迎來舔舔"癟四"小蛋糕?;虺詡€"大頭蛋"。
The pistachio is now called the Dennis Rodman because it's such a dumbass flavor.
開心果小蛋糕現(xiàn)在改叫"丹尼斯·羅德曼",這蠢蛋糕就得用蠢貨的名。
Cute. Wait, what's going on over there? Why are all those cupcakes smashed?
真不錯。等等,那邊怎么回事?那些小蛋糕怎么都爛兮兮的?
Those are the Nancy Kerrigans.
那些是"南茜·克里根"小蛋糕。
I don't know if it's in good taste to make fun of her personal tragedy.
拿她的慘事當笑點會不會有點太無下限啊。
I sold eight of them.
都賣掉八個了呢。
Screw her, you're a genius! Ooh, ooh, can I name one?
管她去死,你就是個天才!可以讓我也取一個嗎?
How 'bout we call the day-olds the Hugh Hefners?
我可以把隔夜的小蛋糕取為"休·海夫納"嗎?
That's not '90s.
他又不90年代。
He's in his 90s, and he's stale and hard.
但他90多歲,如隔夜蛋糕般"又老又硬"。