Golly gosh, oh dear. What’s the matter?
天啊,怎么了?
It’s his hotel room. He doesn’t like it.
是他的酒店房間,他不喜歡。
The bed’s too soft, too small and it’s a single room not a twin room.
床太軟,太小了,而且還是單人房,不是雙人房。
Oh yes, he likes to have two beds in the room for some reason.
是的,出于某種原因他喜歡房里有兩張床。
But Tom said he only likes a single bed in the room.
但湯姆說他只喜歡房里有一張床。
Really? Oh no, he insists on a twin – something to do with business partners he says.
是嗎?不,他堅持要兩張床,他說與商務伙伴有關。
Anything else?
還有什么?
Yes. He says he wanted freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast, not the stuff out of a carton.
是的。他說早餐要鮮榨橘汁,不要盒子里的果汁。
Anything else? ! A view of Mount Everest perhaps?
還有嗎?!也許是能看到珠峰的房間?
Yes, thank you Denise.
謝了,丹尼斯。
Well, we really must sort this out.
我們必須馬上解決。
We can’t afford to upset Mr Socrates.
我們不能讓蘇格拉底先生生氣。
Now Anna, you chose this hotel, I really think you need to sort out this mess.
安娜,你選的酒店,我認為你能搞定這場災難。
It was Tom’s suggestion…
這是湯姆的建議……
Just sort it, quickly. Oh golly gosh, golly gosh.
快點搞定它。上帝啊。
Uh oh Anna. Time to do some complaining. What are you going to say?
安娜,是時候投訴了,你要怎么說?
Oh...I don’t know. I’m not very good at complaining.
我不知道,我不擅長投訴。
Well, Anna. Keep your cool and politely tell the hotel why you’re not happy.
安娜,保持冷靜,有禮貌地告訴酒店你為什么不滿。
You could say: I’m very disappointed with your service.
你可以說:我對你的服務很失望。