I am not one of those candidates who runs for office
我不是那些來告訴你們我有多憎恨政府
telling you how much I hate the government
并且想把它給大卸八塊的
and wanna take it apart.
競選公職的候選人
Like you, I understand that the size of the problem
和你們一樣 我明白問題的嚴重性
dictates the size of the solution needed.
決定了解決辦法所需的重要性
If being honest and truthful is so damn purifying..
如果誠實和真理是如此地凈化
why do I feel like the bottom of somebody's shoe?
那為什么我有種被人踩在腳下的感
Government is big enough to do.
政府有能力做到
Our courts are not the enemy of freedom.
我們的法庭不會與自由為敵
Look, they have the reports.
他們看過那些報道
Okay, they know what Charlotte did to us when she was "A."
他們知道夏洛蒂是A時的所作所為
We don't need to talk about that.
我們沒必要提起那些事
All we've to say is that we're not afraid of her.
我們只需要說我們不怕她
That's all Ali wants.
艾莉只需要我們這樣說
Then we get the hell out of here.
然后我們就離開這里
Is it the truth? That we're not afraid?
你說我們不怕 是真的嗎
Maybe it is. I mean, look at us.
也許是的 看看我們
We did get away. We won.
我們的確逃出來了 我們贏了
Maybe we didn't kill the dragon, but we definitely tamed it.
也許我們沒有殺掉巨龍 但肯定馴服了它
Um, I'll be right back.
我去去就來
No one feels safe where anyone can be victimized.
這種情況下人人自危