相比易迪娜·門澤 我更像是阿黛勒·達茲
It's free pizza on a school night.
晚上還有免費披薩呢
You sure that doesn't trump 20 Questions with your mom?
你確定要在家里和媽媽玩機智問答嗎
Is it okay if I hum?
那我就哼哼歌行嗎
I'll see you at 7?
那晚上7點見
Yeah.
好
I'm surprised you came to practice.
你還來訓練可真奇怪
I heard you went home early.
我聽說你提早回家了
I wasn't feeling well. But it passed.
當時不太舒服 現在沒事了
Are you sure you didn't leave because of Alison?
你確定不是因為艾莉森而離開的
I know she's your friend, but even being
我知道她是你的朋友
in the same room with her makes me feel sick.
但和她待在同一間屋讓我覺得惡心
Well, if you're staying out of school to try and avoid her,
如果你不想上學只是為了躲她
then she still has power over you.
說明她對你的控制還在
Then she still has power over me...
那就讓她繼續(xù)控制我吧
because I can't stand to be in the same room with her.
因為我不能忍受和她在同一屋檐下
I hate seeing you so upset.
我不想看見你沮喪
- I'm fine. - No, you're not.
-我沒事 -絕對不是
You're one of the bravest people I know,
你是我見過最勇敢的人
and I'm not going to let you forget that.
但我不會讓你忘記這一點的