Are we going to have to lock you in your room at night?
需要我們晚上把你鎖在你的房間里嗎
Mom, I'm sorry.
媽 抱歉
It was really, really important.
我出去是因為有很重要的事
More important than staying sober?
比保持清醒還要重要嗎
No.
不是的
Were you out looking for drugs?
你是出去找毒品嗎
What? Mom, no.
什么 不是的 媽
The drawer was open.
抽屜開著呢
Did you-- give me your phone.
你... 把你的手機給我
What does "SOS" mean?
SOS是什么意思
And why were you meeting up at Emily's?
你們?yōu)槭裁匆グ惣乙娒?/p>
Hanging out with your friends,
跟你的朋友一起玩
that's what was so important?
就那么重要嗎
I'm about ready to throw my hands up.
我都想放棄了
You keep flirting with disaster no matter
不論我怎么努力想保護你
how hard we try to protect you.
你還是一直去惹麻煩
Maybe you should stop.
那就省省吧
It's about a quarter past sarcasm, Spencer.
這句話挖苦的有點過了 斯賓塞
You want to try another tone?
你要不要換種口氣跟我說話
I'm not being sarcastic.
我不是挖苦你
You and Dad said that you covered for me
你跟爸爸說那年夏天我第一次
that summer when I was first using.
吸毒的時候你們幫我掩蓋過去了
What did you mean?
這是什么意思
Because I still don't remember.
因為我至今仍不記得當時的事
Consider it a blessing.
還是不記得的好
I'm going to bed.
我要去睡覺了
I suggest you do the same.
我建議你也去睡吧