I'm about to kill this dessert.
我要狼吞虎咽了
You'd better jump in if you want a bite.
如果你要吃 最好快點
Oh, no, you can finish it.
不 你把它吃完吧
Something wrong?
怎么了
Look, Travis, I'm so sorry.
特拉維斯 對不起
I've got to go.
我得走了
Can I please just pay for my half?
我能付我那份嗎
I don't go dutch on the first date.
我不想第次一約會就AA制
You sure everything's okay?
你確定你沒事嗎
Do you want me to drop you somewhere?
要我載你去哪嗎
No, it's just a friend.
不 只是一個朋友
I knew something was up.
我就知道有事發(fā)生
You've been distracted almost the whole night.
你幾乎一整晚都心不在焉
And it's not just since that text came in.
不只是從接到短信的開始
I'm just a little rusty.
我只是有點遲鈍
It's been a while since I've been on a date.
從約會起我就這樣 有一段時間了
Come on, this wasn't a date.
拜托 這不是約會
Your phone makes a lousy third wheel.
你的手機是個討厭的電燈泡
Look, it won't happen again, I promise.
不會再有下次了 我保證
I just-- I really have to go.
我只是 我真的得走了