He already paid for it, so I figured why not? 他已經(jīng)付錢了 我想為什么不給你呢
But if anyone asks, I checked your I.D. 但如果有人問起 就說我看過你的身份證了
Boysenberry pie and beer? That's what he ordered? 雜交草莓派還是啤酒 這是他點的嗎
I know, kinda gross, right? 我知道 有點惡心是吧
Yeah. Thanks. 是的 謝謝
So what do you think about my stories? 你覺得我的故事怎么樣
You have a very strong voice. 你的聲線很渾厚
But...? 但是
But nothing. 沒什么
It's just going to get more distinctive as you grow up. 隨著你的成長 聲音會變得更與眾不同
Grow up? 成長
You know what I mean. 你知道我的意思
More... mature. 變得更成熟
Oh. So you don't think that I'm mature enough? 也就是說你覺得我不夠成熟
No, I never said that. 我可沒這么說
I just think that all great literature boils down to two themes: 我想所有偉大的文學作品無外乎兩個主題
Love and death. 愛與死亡
Whatever. 隨便
I don't know why I'm taking advice 我為什么要聽從一個
from someone who doesn't know how to order. 連菜都不會點的人的建議呢
Who eats boysenberry pie with beer? 誰吃博伊森莓派配啤酒啊
Do not knock it until you try it. 試過之后才知道嘛