Mr. Fitz? 費茲老師
Hey. Spencer, uh... 斯賓塞
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just... 抱歉 無意打斷你
No, it's okay. 沒關系
I just didn't expect to see you in this setting. 沒想到會在這種情況下見到你
Have you been here before? 你以前來過這嗎
No. No, I never have. 沒有 從未來過
That looks good. What is it? 那看起不錯 是什么
Boysenberry. 雜交草莓
Or actually it might be blackberry. 也可能是黑莓
I don't know. 我也不知道
I'm going off a recommendation from the waitress. 是服務生給我推薦的
Oh, excuse me, could I actually cancel the rest of my order? 抱歉 我能取消我剩下的點單嗎
I didn't realize how late it was 我不知道已經(jīng)這么晚了
and I actually need to get going. 我得走了
- No problem. - Great. -沒關系 -太好了
Sorry to run out on you. Are you meeting someone here? 抱歉要拋棄你一人在這 你來在這見誰嗎
Yeah, I am. 是的
Great. Well, it was great running into you. 好極了 很高興遇到你
- Try the pie. It's pretty great. - Yeah. -試試他們的派 非常好吃 -好的
Yeah, so I've heard. 好的 我也聽說了