Do you have a minute? 有時間嗎
Yeah, sure. 有的
You look tired. 你看起來很累
Well, I only slept for like twelve minutes last night. 我昨晚只睡了幾分鐘
Every time I closed my eyes I saw Wilden. 一閉眼我就看到威爾登
And then I saw a pig, and then I saw Wilden with a pig face. 然后是豬 最后變成有張豬臉的威爾登
La bride surlecou. 現(xiàn)在不要
Look, I don't think we're waiting for this "A's" shoe to drop. 我覺得我們不是在等A露出馬腳
I feel like we're waiting for it to stomp on us. 我們是在等A的馬腳踩死我們
Careful, Hanna. 注意措辭 漢娜
When you use words like "Us" and "We," my mind goes to 每次你一說"我們" "咱們"
this place where I think we could 我都錯以為
actually be friends again. 我們還能重新做回好朋友
Do you remember when my dad left? 還記得我爸離開的時候嗎
I did not want to get out of bed, 我不想起床
but you forced me to go to every sale that summer at the mall. 你逼我起床去商場的每一場夏季促銷
Yeah. 是啊
I miss my shopportunist friend. 我想念我的購物搭好友了
Look, I have a french study group after school, 我放學要去一個法語學習小組
but I can cancel, if you want to hit Macys. 如果你想轉街 我可以取消
I don't just want it. I need it. 我不僅是想 我太需要了
C'est un rendez-vous. It's a date. 約會 說定了
Coco Chanel. 可可·香奈兒