How was your trip? 旅行怎么樣
"Surreal" definitely comes to mind. 我能想到的形容詞只有"太不現(xiàn)實了"
But, uh...Malcolm's amazing. 但... 馬爾科姆很棒
He's smart, lively, really artistic. 很聰明 活潑 很有藝術細胞
Did Maggie ever tell you why she kept it a secret? 麥琪有沒有說 她為何要保密
She did. 說了
My mother paid her to keep quiet. 我媽媽給了她封口費
That's disgusting. Sorry. 真可恥 抱歉
No, no, you're right, and believe me, 不不 你說得對 相信我
I gave her an earful over the phone. 我在電話里指責她了
Can I bring you up to speed over dinner? 晚飯時 我再跟你詳細解釋好嗎
I never would have said this prior to meeting you, 我從沒想過見到你時會這么說
but I've actually been craving vegan takeout. 但我太想叫一次素食外賣了
I want you in my life, Aria. 我希望我的生活中有你 艾瑞亞
Every part of it. 每一部分都有你的存在
If you're willing. 如果你愿意的話
I just missed you. 我太想你了
I missed you, too. 我也想你
What happened with Wes? 維斯怎么了嗎
When you came in, you were on the phone. 你進來的時候 在跟他講電話
Said you needed to talk. 你說你們得談談
Oh, right, yeah. No, nothing. We, um... 對 沒什么事 我們...
He helped me with a shoot the other night, 有一天晚上他幫我拍照片
and we messed up some stuff at Cece's store. 我們把茜茜店里的東西弄臟了
It was nothing. 不是什么大事
OK. 好了
I'm gonna be late for school. 我上學要遲到了
Okay. 好吧