Hanna? Hi. What are you doing here? 漢娜 嘿 你怎么在這兒
What's that smell? Is that... tequila? 什么味道 是龍舌蘭嗎
No. It's actually gin. 不是 是松子酒
A little bit got in my mouth 弄到我嘴里去了
When, uh, the girl threw it in my face, so... 那女孩往我臉上潑的時候
Who did? What happened? 誰干的 怎么回事
Nothing. I just... 沒事 我只是
I got busted for underage drinking, 我因未成年飲酒被捕了
Which I wasn't even doing. 我根本就沒喝酒
Unfortunately, "I'm just holding it" 倒霉的是 “我只是拿著杯”這句話
doesn't work on Betty the bouncer. 不能讓保鏢貝蒂信服
You were at a club. 你在夜總會
More of a bar.What bar? 更像是個酒吧 什么酒吧
Oh, it was more of a club. 它更像是個夜總會
You wouldn't have heard of it. 你應該沒聽說過
My mom's gonna kill me. 我媽會殺了我的
Hey, Emily. Hanna. 嘿 艾米麗 漢娜
I just spoke with your mom. 我剛和你媽媽談過了
She said you wanted to turn something in? 她說你有東西要上交
What are you doing? -The cops need to see that. 你干什么呢 -必須讓警察看看
Unfortunately, he's one of 'em. 不幸的是 他也是警察
I appreciate you bringing this down. 很感謝你把這個東西帶來
We'll return it to you as soon as we can. 我們會盡快把它還給你的
Oh, and Emily, 對了 艾米麗
You did the right thing. 你做的對
What are you thinking? 你想什么呢
I'm thinking we could end this. 我在想我們可以結束這一切
I'm gonna get a coffee. Do you want one? 我要去喝杯咖啡 你要嗎
No thanks. 不了 謝謝
I'll take a napkin, for blotting. 幫我拿個紙巾 我得擦擦