"Fitzgerald," Huh?
"菲茨杰拉德"是吧
If you want to be a writer,
如果你想成為作家
you don't want an albatross like that around your neck.
你絕不想肩上扛著這么沉重的負擔
Right. And what if your last name was Hemingway?
好吧 要是你姓海明威怎么辦
Then I would be Ezra Hem.
那我就叫以斯拉·海姆
Sounds like you're clearing your throat.
聽著像你在清喉嚨的聲音
You know, you don't have to go
你如果明晚不想去
to this thing tomorrow night if you don't want to.
那你可以不用去的
Are you kidding? I do.
開什么玩笑 我想去
I mean, the Osgood and your mom?
我是說 是奧斯古展覽館和你母親啊
Did you notice how she never sat down?
你沒注意到她一直都是站著的嗎
I noticed her diamonds.
我注意到她戴的鉆石了
Well, in the divorce she got custody the jewelry.
離婚之后她得到了珠寶的所有權
What does she know about us?
她對我們的事知道多少
Well...she knows that I love you.
她知道我很愛你
That's a good start. What else?
這條我喜歡 還有呢
I told her that we didn't start seeing each other
我告訴她 我離開玫瑰鎮(zhèn)高中之后
until after I left Rosewood High.
才開始和你約會的
You lied to your mother.
你對你媽媽撒謊了
Wasn't the first time.
又不是第一次了