Emily--
艾米麗
What's going on? - No, no. Just come on.
怎么了 -快來
Em, what's the matter? Talk to us.
艾米 怎么了 快告訴我們
What is that?
這是什么
Are those teeth?
牙齒嗎
Please just get rid of it.
趕緊扔掉它
Are they alison's?
這是艾莉森的牙齒
My god, I can't breathe.
天哪 我快要窒息了
It wasn't enough to steal her bones,
偷了她的尸骨還不夠
now we're gonna get pieces of her delivered to us?
還要分成碎塊兒寄給咱們嗎
Guys, these probably aren't even human.
姐妹們 這可能不是人類的牙齒
They're totally human!
這顯然是人的牙
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I worked at a dentist's office Spencer.
我在牙醫(yī)那兒工作過 斯賓塞
For two days, answering phones.
就兩天 也就是接接電話
Yeah, and there were teeth everywhere.
對 但那兒到處都是牙齒
Even the friggin' bathroom key was shaped like a cuspid.
連浴室鑰匙都是牙齒形的
Guys, real or not,
姐妹們 不管牙是真是假
this "A" is working overtime to frame us.
可以肯定的是A迫不及待地陷害我們
First the call to Emily from Spencer's phone,
先是用斯賓塞的手機給艾米麗打電話
then the cemetery photo, and now...
然后是咱們在公墓的照片 現在又
It's all my fault.
這都是我的錯
Em, stop.
艾米別說了
No. That whole night is like a black hole.
不 那個晚上像一個黑洞
I still can't figure out how I got to Ali's grave.
我依舊不清楚如何去的艾莉的墓地
We need to give this to the police.
我們得把這個交給警察
We can't.
Yeah. That was a huge mistake.
對 但我們做錯了
We keep digging ourselves in deeper.
咱們越陷越深
Burning those photos was one thing--
燒掉那些照片是小事
These are teeth. Okay?
但這些可是牙齒啊
We should at least tell our parents. - Tell them what?
我們至少應該告訴爸媽 -說什么
We have no idea what this "A" knows.
我們根本不清楚A知道些什么
Are you ready to explain
你這是準備
every lie we've ever told since Ali died?
坦白自艾莉死后的所有謊言嗎
You don't have to protect me, okay?
你們不需要保護我 好嗎
I can take the blame for all of this.
我可以擔起所有的責任
Emily, stop.
艾米麗 別說了
You're not in this by yourself.
大家都深陷其中
Yeah, but you know what, if you could remember something else
就是 但如果你除了那輛車
from that black hole besides an old car,
還能回想起其他的事兒
that'd be nice. - Hanna.
那樣最好了 -漢娜
I'm just saying, it'd be helpful.
我說說而已 沒準會有用的
OK, can we please just get rid of that?
好 但麻煩先把牙扔掉好么
We can't toss this. This is evidence.
不能輕易扔掉 這可是證據
Look. I'll put it in my locker until we figure out what to do.
那先放我柜子里 想到辦法再處理
Like your locker is safe from "A"?
你的柜子A就動不了嗎
Just give it to me. - I'll put it in my purse--
給我 -我把它放我錢包