Your mom know you're out past your bedtime?
你媽媽知道你超過了該睡覺的時間嗎?
If you wanted to get away you should've takensomething faster than a train.
如果你要逃走,就該選擇更快的交通工具,而不是坐火車這么慢。
That's if I wanted to get away.
那只有在我要逃的時候。
I've seen your weakness at the armored car, thenat the theater.
運鈔車一戰(zhàn),我看到了你的弱點,在劇院里也是如此。
See, while you're busy saving everybody, I'll be saving myself.
瞧瞧,在你忙著拯救他人時,我就能逃之夭夭了。
Good luck with that.
祝你好運!
Pretty fast, kid, but not fast enough.
的確很快啊,小子!可惜還是不夠快
Thank you.
謝謝!
For what?
謝什么?
You forced me to up my game, not only with this gun,
你逼我加快游戲的速度,不止是這把槍,
but with how I think about the job. It's been educational.
而且包括我該如何看待這活,很有教育意義。
This is a prototype cold gun, four times the size, four times the power.
這才是冷凍槍的原型,體積和威力都四倍大于你手中的那支。
I was wondering who you were talking to.
我還在想你在和誰對講。
Hey, unless you want a taste of your own medicine, I'd back the hell up.
如果你想自食其果,我可以讓你嘗嘗滋味。
Your hands are shaking. You've never killed anyone.
你的雙手在顫抖,從未殺過任何人。
There's a first time for everything, Captain Cold. I will shoot you.
凡事都有第一回,寒冷隊長,我會開槍的。