你隨時想要帶上我的話...
Any time you want to include me...
約翰...John...
約翰John!
哦 我是夏洛克?福爾摩斯 我總是單槍匹馬
Oh, I'm Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone
因為誰也跟不上我出色的頭腦
because no-one else can compete with my massive intellect(!)
牛奶壞了 臟衣服也有味了
The milk's gone off and the washing's started to smell.
有人三天前匆忙離開了 有人?
Somebody left here in a hurry three days ago. Somebody?
姚素琳 我們得找到她
Soo Lin Yao. We have to find her.
到底要怎么找啊?
How, exactly?
從這個開始
We could start with this.
你咳嗽這么厲害 是不是感冒了啊?
You've gone all croaky. Are you getting a cold?
我沒事
I'm fine.
你上次看到她是什么時候?
When was the last time that you saw her?
三天前 就在博物館
Three days ago. Here at the museum.
今天早上他們說 她辭職了
This morning they told me she'd resigned.
忽然就走了 工作都沒做完
Just like that. Left her work unfinished.
她在這最后一下午 最后一件事是什么?
What was the last thing that she did on her final afternoon?
為游客做表演 演示茶藝
She does this demonstration for the tourists, a tea ceremony.
于是她有可能把東西打包起來先放在這里了
So she would have packed up her things and just put them in here.
我們必須找到姚素琳
We have to get to Soo Lin Yao.
如果她還活著的話 夏洛克
If she's still alive. Sherlock!
哇 瞧瞧這是誰
Oh, look who it is.
有你可能感興趣的東西
Found something you'll like.
星期二早晨
Tuesday morning,
你只要出庭 說包是你的就行了
all you've got to do is turn up and say the bag was yours.
別管什么出庭了
Forget about your court date.
伙計 你真牛啊!
Dude, that was rad!
藏一棵樹 最好的地方是森林里
You want to hide a tree, then a forest is the best place to do it,
不是嗎?
wouldn't you say?
人們只會毫不注意地走過去
People would just walk straight past, not knowing,
完全無法解密你的信息
unable to decipher the message.
就在那兒 我剛才就看見了
There. I spotted it earlier.
他們來過 顏料也一樣吧?
They've been here. And that's the exact same paint?
是的
Yeah.
約翰 想要破解這個密碼
John, if we're going to decipher this code,
我們必須找更多證據(jù)
we need to look for more evidence.
接電話 我打了半天了
Answer your phone. I've been calling you.
我找到了
I found it.
被蓋掉了
It's been painted over.
我不明白 剛才...
I don't understand. It was...
還在這兒
here.
10分鐘前 我還看見的
Ten minutes ago. I saw it.
一大片涂鴉
A whole load of graffiti.
有人不想我看到它們
Somebody doesn't want me to see it.
夏洛克 噓
Sherlock, Ssh!
你干什么? 約翰 集中精神
what are you doing...? John, concentrate.
我要你非常專心 閉上眼睛
I need you to concentrate. Close your eyes.
怎么了? 為什么...你要干嗎?
What? Why? Why? What are you doing?
我需要你將你的圖像記憶最大化
I need you to maximise your visual memory.
把你看到的描繪出來
Try to picture what you saw.
你能描繪出來嗎? 能
Can you picture it? Yeah.
你能記得嗎? 肯定能
Can you remember it? Yes, definitely.
你記得圖案嗎?
Can you remember the pattern?
記得 你能記得多少?
Yes. How much can you remember it?
你別急呀
Look, don't worry.
因為一般人類的圖像記憶
Because the average human memory on visual matters
只有62%準確度
is only 62% accurate.
別擔心 我都記得呢
Well, don't worry, I remember all of it.
真的?
Really?
至少 讓我掏掏口袋就行
At least I would, if I could get to my pockets.
我拍照了
I took a photograph.