One of the larger mistakes I've made,
是我犯下的最大錯誤之一
and I very rarely make mistakes of any size.
而我?guī)缀醪环稿e
You've proven yourself to be quite difficult.
你真是個相當難搞的人物
Kern, the teachers' strike, now Matthews.
科恩,教師罷工,現(xiàn)在是馬修斯
You attribute all that to me?
你覺得這都是我干的
If I had to guess.
如果要我猜的話
A smart man once said to me
一位智者曾對我說
that speculation is a poor form of politics.
推測不是一種好的政治手段
Why don't you stick to what you know, Raymond?
你為什么不說你知道的事情,雷蒙德
What I know is you are extremely effective
我知道,如果你打定了主意
at what you set your mind to.
會非常有成效
That is valuable to me,
這對我很有價值
and I've already told Garrett that it could be valuable to him...
我也跟加勒特說,這對他可能也很有價值
somebody at his side with one foot in the executive branch
選個同時涉足行政部門和立法部門
and one in the legislative.
又支持他的人
He is very open to the idea.
他很愿意考慮
My turn to speculate.
該我推測了
Your recommendation...
你的推薦
comes at a price.
是有代價的
Fact.
事實
I have something that you want.
我有你想要的東西
You have something that I want.
你有我想要的東西
Have I said something amusing?
我說什么可笑的東西了嗎
Oh, I've just sat too many times on your side of the table
只是我曾太多次跟別人說過這種話
not to enjoy the irony of finding myself on this side of it.
不禁覺得自己會聽到這種話無比的諷刺
Would you like to hear what I want?
你想聽聽我想要什么嗎
I don't shackle myself to people I don't know.
我不把自己綁在我不認識的人身上
What I want is one favor.
我想讓你幫個忙
One and only one.
只有這一個要求
Which is?
什么忙