嗨,蘇西。生日快樂!
Hi, Changmin. Thank you, I'm so glad you could make it to the party.
嗨,昌珉。謝謝,我很高興你能來參加。
Well, I appreciate being invited.
好的,我很感謝你的邀請。
It's a very special day for you.
這對你來說是個非常特別的日子。
I know, although I don't like to think that I'm getting older.
我知道,但我不想認為我在變老。
Come on, you're still really young.
別這樣,你還很年輕。
Well, at least I still feel young.
好吧,至少我仍然感覺很年輕。
I'd like to treat you to dinner.
我想請你吃飯。
Please help yourself.
請自便吧。
Well, Susie. I brought yak-gwa for everyone.
嗯,蘇西。我給大家?guī)Я藋ak-gwa。
It's a traditional Korean cookie.
這是傳統(tǒng)的韓國曲奇。
It's very delicious. Please try one!
非常美味。請嘗試一下吧!
Mmmm, they are delicious!
嗯,非常好吃!
Let me put them on the table so everyone can try one.
讓我把它們放在桌子上,這樣每個人都可以品嘗一下。
How was dinner? Why don't you have some more?
晚飯感覺怎么樣?為什么不多吃一些呢?
I've had enough.
我已經飽了。
It was really delicious.
這個非常美味。
Thank you.
謝謝。