https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9153/fems278.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
They're taking their time, aren't they?
他們還真是磨蹭啊?
I still don't understand. - And there's the back of the T-shirt.
我還是沒搞明白. - 這句話可以印到T恤背面.
You just know things - how does that work?
你就是知道事情.這怎么行得通?
I just love your little soldier face. I'd like to punch it.
我真喜歡你這張軍人的小臉蛋.我想揍兩拳.
Bring it over here a minute.Come on. For Mary. Bring me your face.
把臉湊過來,快點.為了瑪麗.把臉湊過來.
Lean forward a bit and stick your face out.
身體略微前傾.把臉伸出來
Please.Now, can I flick it?
拜託,我能彈彈嗎?
Look at me. Can I flick your face?
看著我.我能彈你的小臉嗎?
I just love doing this. I could do it all day.
我太喜歡彈人臉了.玩一整天都不膩.
Well, it works like this, John.I know who Mary hurt and killed.
事情是這樣.約翰,我知道瑪麗傷害和殺過的人.
I know where to find people who hate her.
我知道去哪裡找恨她的人.
I know where they live, I know their phone numbers.
我知道他們的住址和電話號碼.
All in my mind palace, all of it.I could phone them right now and tear your whole life down...
所有這一切.都在我的思維殿堂裡,我可以現在就打電話給他們.毀掉你的整個人生
And I will,unless you let me flick your face.
我說到做到,除非你讓我彈你的小臉蛋.
This is what I do to people.This is what I do to whole countries.
我就這么對付別人,我就這么對付整個國家.
Just because I know.Can I do your eye now?
就因為我知道,我現在能彈你眼睛了嗎?
See if you can keep it open, hmm?
看你能否做到不眨眼?
Come on, for Mary. Keep it open.
來嘛.為了瑪麗.別眨眼.
Sherlock? - Let him. I'm sorry, just...let him.
夏洛克? - 讓他彈.對不起.就讓他彈吧
Hmm? Come on, eye open.
來吧.別眨眼.
It's difficult, isn't it?Janine managed to once.
很難做到是吧?珍妮做到過一次.
She makes the funniest noises.
她發(fā)出的聲音可好笑了