You like it? 好吃嗎?
Twenty. One, two, three, four. 二十 一、二、三、四
Now, here’s your bulb, and there’s your ferrite core inductor. 這是燈泡和磁鐵蕊電感器
- How much? - Eight dollars. -多少錢?-八塊錢
- What’s that? - It’s to repair the light. -那是什么?-用來修掃描機的零件
Can I see it? 我能看嗎?
Yeah, sure. Just don’t break it. 可以,不過別弄壞
Unless you wanna sleep in a room with me for the rest of your life. 不然你就得一輩子跟我同房
I don’t mind. 我不介意
Yeah, you will. 你會介意的
Why don’t you get some sleep, okay? 早點睡覺
Okay. 好
- Warm enough? - Yeah. -夠暖嗎?-夠啦
All right. 好吧
Did Mom leave because of me? 媽媽是因為我才離開嗎?
- What? - Did Mom leave because of me? -什么?-媽媽是因為我離開的嗎?
Don’t... Don’t even think something like that. 千萬不要這么想
Mom left because of Mom. 她是自己要離開的
And you didn’t have anything to do with that, okay? 跟你一點關(guān)系都沒有
Okay. 好吧
You’re a good papa. 你是個好爸爸
All right, go to sleep. 快睡覺吧
- I love you. - I love you too. -我愛你-我也愛你
So far, so good, Chris. 目前為止還不錯
- It works. - Thank you very much. -可以用了-謝謝你
Two hundred and fifty dollars. Four more weeks of oxygen. 兩百五十元,能再撐一個月
One hundred, 20, 40, 60, 80, 200. 一百、二十、四十、六十 兩百
Twenty, 30, 40, 50. 二十、三十、四十、五十
- Anything else? - No, sir. -還要什么嗎?-不了
Thank you. Thank you. 謝謝你
- You ready? - Yep. -好了嗎?-好了
- Are we going to the church place? - No. -我們要去教堂嗎?-不要
Where are we going, then? 那我們要去哪里?
- Probably stay at a hotel. - A hotel? -我們要住旅館-旅館?
Just for the night. 就只有今晚
We can go back to the cave if you like. 我們可以回去山洞呀