10.Compliment
稱贊
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表達法
1.A:I do envy you. You're so beautiful!
1.A:我真羨慕你。你多美?。?br />
B:Oh, thanks.
B:哦,謝謝。
2.A:You have good taste.
2.A:你有很好的鑒賞力。
B:Oh, you flatter me.
B:噢,你過獎了。
3.A:You look really wonderful in that blue skirt.
3.A:你穿著這條藍裙子真是好看極了。
B:Thank you very much for saying so.
B:非常感謝你這么說。
4.A:You look very smart.
4.A:你看上去很帥。
B:It's very kind of you to say so.
B:謝謝您這么說。
5.A:I must say the soup is really very good.
5.A:我得說這湯的確很好吃。
B:I'm very glad you like it.
B:我很高興你喜歡它。
The Informal Expressions
非正式場合表達法
Aren't you the lucky one!
你真是個幸運兒。
I've got to hand it to you; you really did a good job.
我一定要稱贊你,你的確干得很好。
You really look sharp today.
你今天真漂亮啊。
I do think that's charming.
我的確認為這很迷人。
Wonderful!
好極了。
The Formal Expressions
正式場合表達法
I think you deserve the highest praise.
我認為您應該得到最高的贊揚。
I'd like to express my admiration for your generosity.
我想對您的慷慨表示我的欽佩。
If you don't mind my saying so, your smile is quite charming.
希望您不介意我這么說,您的微笑很迷人。
I owe it all to my friends who helped me so much.
這多虧了我的朋友們,他們幫了我很多忙。
That's very kind of you, but in all truth I feel the credit should go to Mr. Harrod.
謝謝您,不過我覺得這的確應歸功于哈羅德先生。