9.Complaint
9.抱怨
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表達法
I'm sorry to say this, but the clock doesn't work.
很遺憾,這座鐘不會走。
Do you have to slam the door?
難道你一定得把門關得那么響嗎?
Do you think you could turn your TV down a bit?
你看可以把電視機的聲音關小一點嗎?
I'm afraid I have a complaint to make.
恐怕我要提一條意見。
I'm really very annoyed about it.
我對此事真的很生氣。
That really is the limit!
簡直忍無可忍。
That's no excuse.
這不能成為理由。
Well, this is most unsatisfactory.
哼,這叫人很不滿意。
Would you please not make so much noise?
請你不要這么吵鬧行嗎?
Really! I've just about had enough of that.
的確!這個我簡直受夠了。
The Informal Expressions
非正式場合表達法
Here we go again. What's the point of talking about it?
又來了。談這個有什么用?
He's always bothering me to lend him money.
他老是纏著我,要我借錢給他。
It's always the case!
老是這樣!
Really! I'm fed up with your carelessness.
真是!你這么粗心大意我已受夠了。
Really! I've just about had enough.
真是!這個我簡直受夠了。
The Formal Expressions
正式場合表達法
I hate to bring this up, but your child is making too much noise.
我真不想提這件事,不過您的孩子太吵鬧了。
I hate to have to say this, but your bike has blocked the ways.
我真不喜歡說這事,不過你的自行車把路擋住了。
I want to complain in the strongest terms about the delay.
我要一最強烈的措辭抗議這次耽誤。
I'm not at all satisfied.
我一點也不滿意。
I'm sorry to bother you, but the lavatory drain is blocked.
對不起,廁所的排水管堵塞了。