今天的這段對話,在討論找工作,
你的求職進展如何?你在找什么樣的工作
來聽今天的講解:
A: how's your job search going?
你的求職進展如何?
B: I don't know. I only started looking for a job a few days ago.
我不知道。我?guī)滋烨安砰_始找工作。
A: I see. Have you found anything that you're interested in?
我明白了。你找到你感興趣的東西了嗎?
B: I've only found a few openings in my field.
我在我的領域只找到了幾個空缺。
A: what kind of job are you looking for?
你在找什么樣的工作?
B: I'm trying to find a job in sound engineering.
我正在努力找一份音響工程的工作。
A: there's not a very high demand for that kind of job, is there?
對那種工作的需求不是很高,是嗎?
B: unfortunately not. If I can't find anything in the field, then I could also work in the tourism field.
不幸的是沒有。如果我在這個領域找不到任何東西,那么我也可以在旅游領域工作。
A: that's a good idea. You have plenty of experience in the tourism industry, don't you?
這是個好主意。你在旅游業(yè)有豐富的經驗,不是嗎?
B: yes.
對。
A: by the way, I saw a job in the paper this morning that you might be interested in.
順便說一句,我今天早上在報紙上看到一份你可能感興趣的工作。
B: really?what is it?
真正地是什么?
A: it's a job at a recruitment agency.
這是一份招聘機構的工作。
B: that's interesting. Do you think they'd hire me?
這很有趣。你認為他們會雇用我嗎?
A: well, you have plenty of experience job hunting. I think you'd be the perfect person for the job!
嗯,你找工作經驗豐富。我認為你會是這份工作的最佳人選!
B: that's true. I might as well call them up and see if I can get an interview. Do you have the details?
這是真的。我不妨打電話給他們,看看是否能得到面試。你有詳細情況嗎?
A: sure, it's the ad circled with a red pen in the middle of the classifieds. Good luck!
當然,這是在分類廣告中間用紅筆圈出的廣告。祝你好運!