阿奇很聰明
He will keep the boy safe until we get to them.
他會保護那孩子 直到獲救
Watch out!
小心
Stop! Stop!
停下 停下
Move, move, move!
快走 快走
You're making it worse!
你越幫越忙
I am trying to save him.
我想救他
You know why he went in there in the first place, don't you?
你從一開始就知道他為什么要進去 對吧
Because you made him feel like he had something to prove.
是你讓他認為這會證實一些事情
And why does he think he has anything to prove?
他為什么要去證實這些事情
Who's encouraging him?
是誰在慫恿他
Do not put this on me.
別把臟水往我身上潑
Oh, please! Lecture me until his oxygen runs out!
吵吧 再吵里邊的氧氣就耗盡了
Henry, do you hear that?
亨利 你聽到了嗎
It's pongo!
是鵬格
Follow the noise.
跟著聲音走
We have to stop this.
我們不能再吵了
Arguing won't accomplish anything.
爭吵解決不了問題
No, it won't.
沒錯
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
Help me.
幫我
It's loudest, over here.
這里動靜最大
What's...what's this?
這是什么
Looks like...
好像是...
An old elevator.
一部舊電梯
We need to find some way to... punch through the ground.
我們得想辦法 打出一條通道