Reconciliation
|
和解
|
Some may have blamed you that you took away |
有人會怪你在那天奪走了 |
The verses that could move them on the day |
本該感動他們的詩句, |
When, the ears being deafened, the sight of the eyes blind |
當時,雷霆閃電先奪走我的視聽, |
With lightning, you went from me, and I could find |
因你離我而去。我便尋不到了 |
Nothing to make a song about but kings, |
詩歌的主題,除了寫些君王、 |
Helmets, and swords, and half-forgotten things |
盔甲與刀劍,都是些快被忘盡的事情 |
That were like memories of you—but now |
——一如對你的記憶。而此刻, |
We'll out, for the world lives as long ago; |
我們自曝于人,因世界如昨, |
And while we're in our laughing, weeping fit, |
我們在哭笑中發(fā)作, |
Hurl helmets, crowns, and swords into the pit. |
把盔甲、王冠、刀劍通通扔掉。 |
But, dear, cling close to me;since you were gone, |
可是,我愛的人啊,靠緊我,自你去后, |
My barren thoughts have chilled me to the bone. |
我荒蕪的思緒一直冷到骨骼。 |