(1)blah
廢話;空話;瞎說
這在日常對話中出現頻率非常高!
e.g. Blah, blah... See, I can even recite it.
那都是廢話。 看,我甚至會背誦了。
e.g. Get to the point. Not just blah blah blah.
把這一點講清楚。不要只是夸夸其談。
e.g. They wipe out tired feelings and remove wrinkles and age signs. Blah, blah, blah! See? I can even recite it.
它們還能消除疲勞的感覺和除去皺紋及衰老的痕跡,等等等等???,我還會背呢!
(2)blabbering
多嘴的人;泄密者;胡言亂語,喋喋不休
e.g. Every time I met this guy I was definitely trapped by his blabber mouth.
每次一碰到這個家伙,我就會被他的喋喋不休困住。
e.g. Don't be a blabber mouth!
沒必要說的話別喋喋不休地說 。
e.g. I've heard nothing but blabber.
我只聽到有人胡說八道。
(3)nonsense
胡說;廢話
e.g. None of your nonsense!
別胡說八道了!
e.g. You mustn't chatter nonsense on serious diplomatic occasions.
在嚴肅的外交場合你可不能嘮嘮叨叨地胡說一氣。
e.g. I'm fed up with all those nonsense.
所有那些胡言亂語我真聽膩了。
e.g. What nonsense be ye talking!
你在這兒胡說什么呀!
(4)Gibberish n.
亂語;快速而不清楚的言語
e.g. This may be reassuring if you find every time you meet the object of your affections you talk complete gibberish.
所以倘若你發(fā)現你的每次表白都以胡言亂語告終,那你大可放心。
e.g. Five years ago, that question would have been gibberish.
5年前,這個問題簡直就是胡言亂語。
另外,gibberish 還有無用的,亂碼的意思。
e.g. Doing this adds some gibberish to the URL.
這樣做增加了一些無用的網址。
e.g. Without the proper decryption, the content of the message would just be digital gibberish.
沒有正確的解密系統,郵件內容不過是些亂碼罷了。
(5)Bullshit
講廢話
e.g. This is complete bullshit.
這完全是瞎扯淡。
e.g. But all of that is just marketing bullshit.
但所有這些都只是營銷的屁話。
(6)Baloney
胡扯;蠢貨;熏腸
e.g. Dad, his story's baloney.
爸,他鬼話連篇。
e.g. I think what you've just said is a lot of baloney.
我覺得剛才你所說的都是胡扯。
e.g. There're lots of people that believe that, and I think it is utter baloney.
很多人堅信有,可我認為這純屬胡扯。
e.g. Let us cut the baloney on this subject.
關于這個問題我們就別胡扯了。
e.g. Baloney! I never said that.
胡扯!我從沒那么說。
e.g. That's a load of baloney.
鬼話連篇。