? 你們忘了我點的菜了吧?Have you forgotten my order?
同類表達 I have been waiting for more than one hour. 我已經等了超過一個小時了。
I'm out of patience for being kept waiting. 我沒耐心再等下去了。
? 我弄錯了。It's my mistake.
對話 A: We ordered hot noodles, not cold noodles. 我們點的是熱面,不是涼面。
B: Sorry, it's my mistake. I got the wrong table. 對不起,是我弄錯了。我看錯臺號了。
? 恐怕你多算了我的費用。I'm afraid you've overcharged me.
對話 A: I'm afraid you've overcharged me. 恐怕你多算了我的費用。
B: You may check the bill if you think there is something wrong with it. 您認為有什么錯誤的話可以再核對一下賬單。
? 我對這里的飯菜質量不滿意。I'm not very happy with the quality of the food here.
? 這不是鮮榨的橙汁。This is not freshly squeezed orange juice.
對話 A: This is not freshly squeezed orange juice. 這不是鮮榨的橙汁。
B: Well, I'm afraid it is the high temperature that makes it taste different. 哦,恐怕是高溫使它的味道不一樣。
? 肉都燒焦了。The meat is scorched.
對話 A: Waiter! What's going on here? The meat is scorched. 服務生,到底是怎么回事?肉燒焦了。
B: Oh, I will change at once. 哦,我馬上給您換一份。
? 怎么還不上菜?已經三十分鐘了。What's the holdup? It's been thirty minutes.
對話 A: What's the holdup? It's been thirty minutes. 怎么還不上菜?已經三十分鐘了。
B: I'm sorry. I'll push the kitchen. 抱歉,我去催一下廚房。
? 我點的是啤酒,恐怕你上錯了。I ordered beer, which I don't think this is.
對話 A: I ordered beer, which I don't think this is. 我點的是啤酒,恐怕你上錯了。
B: I am so sorry. I'll change it for you immediately. 很抱歉,我馬上就給您換。
? 你們的服務太差了。Your service stinks.
對話 A: Your service stinks. 你們的服務太差了。
B: You can tell me your advice. 您可以提出建議。
? 我們對您所說的深表歉意。We do apologize for it.