? 這魚不新鮮。This fish isn't fresh.
對話 A: This fish isn't fresh. 這魚不新鮮。
B: Oh! Sorry to hear that! I will change it for you. 哦,很抱歉聽到這個!我給你換一份。
? 這肉太肥了。This meat is too fatty.
同類表達 The meat is overcooked. 肉做老了。
The soup is too salty for me. 這湯對我來說太咸了。
? 這讓我反胃。It turns my stomach.
同類表達 I have an upset stomach.
I'm sick to my stomach.
對話 A: It turns my stomach. 這讓我反胃。
B: Too oily. 太油了。
? 味道很怪。This tastes strange.
對話 A: This tastes strange. What is it? 這味道很怪,是什么?
B: This is our new specialty. Don't you like it? 這是我們新推出的招牌菜。你不喜歡嗎?
A: I'm not for it. 我不喜歡。
? 要是放點兒鹽就更好吃了。It would be more delicious if you put some salt in it.
? 這種食物太難消化了。This food is too heavy on my stomach.
同類表達 Greasy food is bad for my digestion. 我吃油膩的食物不好消化。
對話 A: This food is too heavy on my stomach. 這種食物太難消化了。
B: Yeah, don't eat it. 是啊,別吃了。
? 這些蔬菜跟沒煮過似的。These vegetables are hardly cooked at all.
對話 A: These vegetables are hardly cooked at all. 這些蔬菜跟沒煮過似的。
B: A little light for us indeed. 對我們來說確實有點清淡了。
? 配菜的量很足。Servings of the side dishes are large.
對話 A: What do you think of this restaurant? 你覺得這家餐廳怎么樣?
B: Servings of the side dishes are large. 配菜的量很足。
? 很酥脆。It's so crisp.
對話 A: I've never tasted anything as delicious as this. How about you? 我從未吃過這么美味的東西。你呢?
B: It's so crisp. 很酥脆。
? 湯很美味。The soup is delicious.