How do I get room service?
怎么叫客房送餐服務?
room service“送飯菜飲料到客房的服務”
How do I arrange a wake-up call?
= How can I get a wake-up call?
如何請人早上叫醒我?
wake-up call“酒店的叫醒服務”
I'd like a wake-up call at 7 0'clock.
= Please wake me up at 7.
請在七點叫我起床。
wake up“(使)醒來”
Could you tidy up the bathroom?
請收拾一下浴室好嗎?
tidy up“整理,收拾”
Could you help me draw the curtains?
幫我把窗簾拉上好嗎?
draw v. 拉上
curtain n. 窗簾,門簾
My thermos is empty.
我的熱水瓶空了。
I would like you to get me a flask of hot water.
我想請你給我打一壺開水來。
Please bring me a flask of boiled water.
請給我打一瓶開水來。
The water fountain is out of water.
飲水機沒水了。
thermos n. 熱水瓶
flask n. 水瓶
water fountain “飲水機”
We'd like to order breakfast for tomorrow.
我們想訂明天的早餐。
I'd like to have breakfast in my room.
我想在房間里用早餐。
Room Service客房送餐服務
Guest: Hello. Room Service? This is Room 226. We'd like to order breakfast for tomorrow.
房客:喂,是客房送餐服務部嗎?我在226號房間。我們想訂明天的早餐。
Clerk: Yes, sir. What would you like?
店員:好的,先生,您想要什么?
Guest: We'd like to start with fruit juice, orange for me and grapefruit for my wife. Fresh juice. please. Not canned or frozen.
房客:我們想先喝點果汁,我要橘子汁,我妻子要葡萄柚汁。妻新鮮的果汁。不要罐裝的或冰凍的。
Clerk: Right. sir. One fresh orange and one fresh grapefruit juice.
店員:好的,先生。一份新鮮的橘子汁和一份葡萄柚汁。
Guest: Good. And then bacon. eggs. and tomato for me. and two soft-boiled eggs for my wife. and toast. butter, and marmalade. Do you have different marmalades?
房客:對。然后再給我來點熏肉、雞蛋和西紅柿,給我妻子要兩個煮得嫩一點的雞蛋,還有吐司、黃油和橘子果醬。你們不同種類的橘子果醬嗎?
Clerk: Yes, sir. We'll put a selection of preserves on your tray. And is it tea or coffee?
店員:有,先生。我們會在托盤里放上可供選擇的果醬的。你們喝茶還是喝咖啡?
Guest: Tea. please, but with lemon, not milk.
房客:喝茶,不過要加檸檬,不加奶。
Clerk: Very good. And when is it for?
店員:好的。什么時候送?
Guest: Oh, about 7:30 would be fine.
房客:哦,七點半左右就可以了。
Clerk: Fine. Could you give me your name, sir?
店員:好的,請問您叫什么名字,先生?
Guest: It's Sands. Mr. and Mrs. Sands, Room 226. Thank you.
房客:桑茲。桑茲夫婦,226房間。謝謝。
1.“room service”指點賓館向客人提供的送餐飯及飲料至客房的服務,一般稱作“客房送餐服務”。
2.“soft-boiled”指“(雞蛋)煮得嫩的,煮得不太熟的,如果想表達“(雞蛋)煮熟了的,煮得老的”則可以用“hard-boded”。
3.“a selection of sth.”指“有很多種可供選擇的某事物”。例如:Most schools would have a good selection of these books in their libraries.(大多數學校里的圖書館都有很多種此類圖書。)The larger shops are able to stock a wider selection of goods.(大點兒的商店能夠儲存更多種類的貨品。)