https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10271/3fz440.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
I have a friend who knows everyone in town. Wherever we go, everyone knows him and he’s always networking.
我有個朋友認識城里的所有人。我們不管去哪大家都認識他,而且他總是在交際。
Network
擴展人際關系,交際
Ever since I started my own company, I’ve been networking like crazy.
自從我創(chuàng)立了自己的公司,我就開始瘋狂的擴展人際關系。
You want to go the this event with me? It’ll give you an opportunity to network.
你想跟我去這個活動嗎?會讓你有機會擴展人際關系。
Social butterfly? I’ve never heard that term before.
社交蝴蝶?我從沒聽過這個詞。
Social butterfly
社交蝴蝶
Lisa knows so many people and everyone likes her. She’s such a social butterfly.
Lisa認識很多人,大家都喜歡她。她可真是個社交蝴蝶。
I see her around town everywhere. She’s a real social butterfly.
我到處都能看見她,她可真是個社交蝴蝶。
It’s a pretty common saying. We use it to describe people who are very social.
這是個挺常見的說法。我們用來形容那些很擅于交際的人。
Social
喜歡社交,會社交
My roommate's not very social. He just stays in his room and plays video games.
我的室友不是很擅于社交。他只待在房間里玩游戲。
Try to be more social. Go out and meet some people.
試著多社交一下。出去見見人。
Gregarious
/gr?'g?r??s/
喜好交際
I was more greagarious when I was younger. Now, I just like to stay home on the weekends.
我年輕的時候更喜歡交際?,F(xiàn)在我周末只想待在家里。