Where, as they had deliver'd, both in time, Form of the thing, each word made true and good, The apparition comes:
果然不出所料,那魂靈又來了,它出現的時間還有身影與馬塞勒斯與勃那多描述得竟然不差分毫。
I knew your father; These hands are not more like.
我見過您的父王,那魂靈模樣與您的父王委實無異。
But where was this?
在什么地方?
Marcellus says: My lord, upon the platform where we watch'd.
馬塞勒斯說:陛下,就在我們守夜的平臺上。
Did you speak to it?
你們與它說話嗎?
Horatio says: My lord, I did; But answer made it none:
霍瑞修說:陛下,我問話了,可它沒有回應;
yet once methought It lifted up its head and did address Itself to motion, like as it would speak;
可我覺得,那魂靈當時好像抬起頭,剛想開口說話,
But even then the morning cock crew loud, And at the sound it shrunk in haste away, And vanish'd from our sight.
可偏巧那時,晨雞鳴叫起來,那魂靈聽見雞鳴聲,轉眼間便隱遁不見了。
'T is very strange.
這事可真夠鬼怪靈異。
As I do live, my honor'd lord, 't is true; And we did think it writ down in our duty To let you know of it.
尊貴的陛下,此事千真萬確,我敢以性命擔保;我們有責任讓您知曉實情。
Indeed, indeed, sirs, but this troubles me, Hold you the watch to-night?
很好,真的,朋友們,不過我對這事依然心存疑惑,今晚你們還去守夜?
Marcellus and Bernardo say: We do, my lord.
馬塞勒斯和勃那多說:是的,陛下。
Arm'd, say you? Arm'd, my lord.
你們說那魂靈穿著胄甲?是的,陛下。
From top to toe? My lord, from head to foot.
全身披掛?從頭至腳,陛下。
Then saw you not his face?
那你們沒看清那魂靈的臉嗎?
Horatio says: Oh, yes, my lord; he wore his beaver up.
霍瑞修說:哦,我看見了,陛下;它揭起了臉上盔甲。
What, look'd he frowningly?
它愁眉緊鎖嗎?
A countenance more in sorrow than in anger.
它的臉上悲傷勝過憤怒。
Pale or red? Nay, very pale.
臉色慘白或是紅潤?滿臉慘白。