Twins? You've only got room for twins?
雙人間?你們只有雙人間?
No. We could take a bed out and leave just one in, if you want?
也不是,如果你一定要單人間的話,我們可以拿出一張床。
Oh that would be perfect.
那樣最好了。
In that case, I'd like to go ahead and make a reservation please.
這樣的話,我就可以給你們發(fā)確認函了。
Good. How would you like to pay?
好的,您想怎樣付款呢?
Well done Anna for booking the hotel but I have a feeling Tom's recommendation may not be as luxurious as he says.
做得好,安娜成功地給老板訂好了酒店。但我有種感覺,湯姆推薦的這個酒店似乎沒有他說的那么好。
Let's hear the phrases Anna used when booking a hotel.
讓我們再來回顧一下安娜訂酒店的時候用到的句子吧。
Hello, I'd like to check availability and prices for a room please.
你好,我想查一下有沒有空房間以及房間的價格。
Does the price include breakfast?
價格里面包括早餐嗎?
Are there any business facilities such as internet and wi fi?
有什么商務設施嗎,比方說網絡或者無線網?
I'd like to go ahead and make the reservation please.
我可以給你們下確認函了。
So the room is booked.
所以房間已經定好了。
I wonder what Mr Socrates will think of it?
不知道蘇格拉底先生住得還滿意嗎?
He's a particularly fussy man as we'll find out next time. Bye!
他可以是個很挑剔的人啊,我們下期來看看他的反應吧。再見!