看。我有一個新的太空帽。
I see.
我看見了。
I'm going to the moon.
我要去月球。
Oh, really? How?
真的哦?怎么去?
I'm going to fly there.
我要飛到那里去。
Fly? You can't fly.
飛嗎?你不能飛。
Birds fly.
小鳥可以飛。
Yes. Birds fly. But they don't fly to the moon.
是的. 小鳥能飛。但是他們不是飛往月球。
And you are not a bird.
而且你也不是一只小鳥。
Maybe some birds fly to the moon, and maybe I can fly like a bird.
也許有些鳥兒能飛向月球,也許我可以像小鳥兒一樣飛。
And maybe you are a little fat bear cub with no wings and no feathers.
也許你只是一個有點(diǎn)胖的熊崽,沒有翅膀,沒有羽毛。
Maybe if you jump up, you'll come down very fast,with a big plop.
也許,如果你從高處往下跳的話,會撲通一聲,迅速的跌落下來。
Maybe ....But maybe not ,I'm going now.
也許....但是也許不是,我走了。
Just look for me up in the sky.
往天上去找我就行了。
Be back for lunch.
回來吃午飯。