星級典句:
第一句:We're surprised to know that the weight is short.
我們很吃驚,重量竟然短缺。
A: Miss Green, have you received our goods?
格林小姐,您收到我們的貨物了嗎?
B: Yes, we have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.
是的,這些大米我們檢驗過了,我們很吃驚,重量竟然短缺。
第二句:We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.
我們出售商品是以裝船重量為準,不是以卸貨重量為準。
A: We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.
我們出售商品是以裝船重量為準,不是以卸貨重量為準。
B: Oh, I see.
哦,我知道了。
A: If there are any other problems, please call me.
如果還有其他問題,給我打電話。
B: OK. Thank you, Mr. Brown.
好的,謝謝您,布朗先生。
毛重:是指貨物本身的重量加皮重,即貨物重量加包裝材料重量。
凈重:是指貨物的實際重量,不包括皮重。
其他表達法:
We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10.000 tons of coal as you asked.
你們要求增加一萬噸煤,我們將盡量滿足你們。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但如果短重或是質量不合格怎么辦?