James: Yes! 是的!
Todd: OK, tell us about your band. 跟我們講講你的樂隊。
James: I play in a Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band. 我的樂隊叫做瑞典泡泡糖朋克樂隊。
Todd: Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band. What exactly is that? 瑞典泡泡糖朋克樂隊。
James: I don't know, but that's what it says on the CD. 我不知道,但CD上就是這么寫的。
Todd: OK. What do you play in your band? 你在樂隊演奏什么?
James: I play base guitar. 我演奏低音電吉他。
Todd: OK. How long have you been playing the guitar? 好的。你彈吉他彈了多久了?
James: I've been playing the guitar for about 12 or 13 years. 我彈吉他彈了12,3年了。
Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. Do you play any other instruments? 真的!真棒。你還玩其他樂器嗎?
James: I play a little guitar and a little drums. 我會點兒吉他,會點兒打鼓。
Todd: Since you're in a band do you meet lots of women? 自從你進入樂隊就很有女生緣?
James: Yes. 是的。
Todd: Really! You're a rock star. 真的!你是個搖滾新星。
James: Yes. 是的。
Todd: Nice. Nice. Do you tour or do you just play where you live? 很好。你們會巡回演出嗎,還是只在居住地演出?
James: We just play in clubs. Local clubs. 我們只在俱樂部演出,地方俱樂部。
Todd: OK. What the best thing about being a musician, in the band? 好的。進入樂團玩音樂最大的好處是什么?
James: It's really good for relaxing and having fun. 組樂隊有利于放松,而且很有趣。
Todd: Is it your full-time job? 這是你的全職工作嗎?
James: No, it's not. It's only a hobby. 不是,這只是個愛好。
Todd: Oh, OK. 好的。