How big is your family?
你家有多大?
How many people are there in your family?
你們家有幾口人?
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
你有幾個兄弟姐妹,
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
你有兄弟姐妹嗎?
I'm the oldest/the youngest/the middle child/an only child.
我是最大的/最小的/中間的孩子/獨生子。
My parents were not expecting to have me, they told me I was "an accident".
我父母沒打算生我,他們告訴我,我是一個意外。
We are expecting a new addition to our family in May.
我們家在五月份將要添一口人了。
I come from a big family. My parents had ten children.
我來自一個大家庭,我父母有十個孩子。
I have five sisters and three brothers.
我有五個姐妹和三個兄弟。
Conversation:
A: Are you married?
你結婚了嗎?
B: Well, no. Why do you ask?
還沒有呢,怎么啦?
A: I thought I saw you with your son yesterday having lunch.
我想我昨天看到你跟你兒子一塊吃午飯了。
B: Oh, that wasn't my son. That was my nephew. My sister's boy. She also has a daughter.
那不是我兒子,那是我侄子,我姐姐的孩子,她還有一個女兒呢。
A: If you don't mind me asking, why don't you get married?
如果你不介意的話,我能問問你為什么不結婚嗎?
B: Well, I think that's kind of a personal question. Maybe I haven't met the right guy yet, or maybe I'm comfortable being single.
我想這是個私人問題,可能是因為我還沒有遇到合適的人吧?;蛘呖赡苁且驗?,單身的生活讓我感到很舒服。