There is no promotion opportunity in Jack's job.
杰克的工作沒有晉升的機會。
The leader vetoed his application for promotion.
領導駁回了他的升職請求。
Let the manager think it over and he will get back to you later.
讓經理考慮一下,晚點答復你。
Boss, would you like to talk about my salary?
老板,我們能談談我的薪水嗎?
Don't count on the manager giving you a raise.
別指望經理會給你加薪。
What's Nancy's expectation on her salary?
南希期望的薪水是多少?
A: Good morning, Jack. You've been working in the financial department for two years. Is everything alright at work?
早上好,杰克。你已經在財務部門工作兩年了,工作一切都還順利嗎?
B: Yes. I like this job very much and I'm doing it with due diligence.
是的,我很喜歡這份工作,也在盡職盡責地做好這項工作。
A: In the past two years, I can see that your work is excellent and your performance is good. I think it's time for you to get promoted.
在過去的兩年里,我能看出你工作非常出色,業(yè)績也非常棒,我覺得是時候給你升職了。
B: Thank you for your recognition. Actually it's nothing special.
謝謝你的認可,其實沒什么特別的。
A: Don't say that. It owes to your hard work and team spirit.
別那樣說,這要歸功于你的努力和團隊精神。
B: It's nothing, anyone can do that. I still have a lot of things to learn.
這沒什么,任何人都能做到,我還有很多要學習的東西。
A: From next monday, you will be the manager of the financial department. Congratulations.
從下周一開始你就擔任財務部門的經理,恭喜你。
B: Thank you very much. I won't let this promotion change me.
非常感謝,我不會因這次升職而改變的。
A: I am confident that you will achieve great success in your new post. What is your expected salary?
我相信在新的工作崗位上能夠取得巨大的成功,你期望的薪水是多少?
B: About 2800 dollars.
大約2800美元。
A: That's a lot of money. Let the boss think it over and he will get back to you later.
那可是一大筆錢,讓老板考慮一下,晚點答復你。
B: All right.
好的。