I'll paint you a rainbow to hang on the wall,
我要為你畫一道彩虹高掛在墻上,
To brighten your heart when the gray shadows fall.
在灰霾降臨時點亮你的心靈。
On a canvas of joy outlasting the years,
在一塊歷經歲月的歡樂畫布上,
With a soft brush of sweetness to dry all your tears.
用甜蜜的軟刷拭干你所有的淚水。
I'll paint you a rainbow with colors of smiles
我要用微笑的色彩為你畫一道彩虹
That glow with sincerity over the miles.
在千里之外也散發(fā)著誠摯的光彩。
On a palette of words I will tenderly blend
我會在語言的調色板上溫柔地調色
Tones into treasures of sunlight and wind.
調出陽光與清風的珍貴色彩。
I'll paint you a rainbow that reaches so wide,
我要為你畫一道無比寬闊的彩虹,
Your sighs and your sorrows will vanish inside,
你的嘆息和悲傷都會消融其中。
And deep in the center of each different hue,
而在每一種不同色調的中心,
A memory fashioned especially for you.
都有一段特別為你打造的回憶。
So lift up your eyes, for suspended above,
所以請?zhí)鹧垌?,因為在你頭上,
A rainbow designed by the fingers of love...
懸浮著一道由愛的手指繪出的彩虹……