今夜我寫下最悲傷的詩篇。
Write, for example,
寫出,比如說,
The night is shattered and the blue stars shiver in the distance.
在這破碎的夜晚,碧藍的繁星在遠處打著寒顫。”
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
夜風在天空回旋、歌唱。
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我寫下最悲傷的詩篇。
I loved her,
我愛過她,
and sometimes she loved me too.
有時,她也愛著我。
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.
無數個這樣的夜晚,我擁她入懷。
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.
無際的蒼穹下,我獻上千萬個吻。
She loved me,
她愛過我,
and sometimes I loved her too.
有時,我也愛著她。
How could one not have loved her great still eyes.
忍不住愛上她的眼波靜靜地流轉。
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我寫下最悲傷的詩篇。
To think that I do not have her.
只要想到我已不再擁有她,
To feel that I have lost her.
只要感到她已不再屬于我。
To hear the immense night,
只要聽到夜的遼闊,
still more immense without her.
因為失去她而更遼闊無際。
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.
詩句滑落靈魂,如同露珠跌向牧場。
What does it matter that my love could not keep her.
我的愛留不住她,這又能怎樣?
The night is shattered and she is not with me.
夜碎成一片一片,她已遙在天邊。
This is all. In the distance someone is singing.
就這樣了。有人在遠方歌唱。
In the distance.
在遠方。
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的靈魂卻不甘于她的離開。
My sight searches for her as though to go to her.
我的視線尋找她,仿佛要把她拉到眼前。
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
我的心尋找他,而她已經走遠。
The same night whitening the same trees.
同樣的夜晚,漂白了同樣的樹林。
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
今天的樣子,不再像往日的我們。
I no longer love her,
我已不再愛她,
that’s certain, but how I loved her.
無比確定,但我的愛曾經多么堅定。
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.
我的聲音掙扎著隨風飄去,飄到她的耳旁。
Another’s. She will be another’s.
別人的了。她將是別人的了。
Like my kisses before.
像我獻上過的千萬個吻。
Her voice. Her bright body.
她的聲音。她那明亮的身體。
Her infinite eyes.
她那深不見底的眼睛。
I no longer love her, that’s certain,
我已不再愛她,無比確定,
but maybe I love her.
可也許我還愛著她。
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
愛情短暫,相忘好難。
Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms
因為,在很多這樣的夜晚,我擁她入懷。
my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
可我的靈魂不甘于她的離開。
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer
她雖使我承受這最后的熬煎,
and these the last verses that I write for her.
而我,將送她這最后的詩篇。