Where did you go?
你去哪兒了
Home. I..
回家 我...
I went home.
我回家了
Spence, stop worrying about the paper.
斯賓塞 別擔心論文的事了
You gotta let it go.
你不要再想了
Are you sure you're okay sleeping on the couch again?
再讓你睡在沙發(fā)上沒事嗎
Yeah, totally.
當然沒事
It's a lot more comfortable than those hostel beds in Europe.
比歐洲旅館里的那些床舒服多了
Can you believe that it's been three years
你敢相信我們去過馬德里后
since we were in Madrid?
已經過了三年嗎
That's crazy.
太瘋狂了
I don't think I'm ever gonna forgive you
我覺得我不會原諒你
for dragging me to that awful bullfight.
拖我去看那場糟糕的斗牛
Come on, it was not that awful.
得了吧 沒有那么糟糕
It-it was awful when you started screaming
你沖著那群喝醉的人尖叫野蠻人的時候
savages at the drunk crowd.
才算得上是糟糕
It was terrible from the beginning.
一開始就很可怕
That's why I was screaming.
所以我才會尖叫
- It was awful. - Okay.
-太可怕了 -好吧
- You made me cry. - I didn't make you do anything.
-你都把我弄哭了 -我沒把你怎么樣
You didn't stop me from crying in the street.
我在大街上哭的時候你都沒阻止我
You were, you were pretty livid.
你 你當時可生氣了
It was not okay.
這可一點都不好