Wish we could find a way out of here.
真希望我們能逃出這里
Leaving's easy, Charles.
離開很容易 查爾斯
It's staying gone that would be tough.
但是消失卻很難
My mom always says that nothing's more believable
我媽媽常說沒有什么比一個厲害的謊言
than a really good lie.
更能讓人堅信不疑
We just need to come up with a great story.
我們需要編一個好故事
Something fabulous
讓人信服
and devastating at the same time.
又具有破壞性
Like..
比如...
we got lost in the woods
我們在森林里走丟了
and we were raised by a pack of wolves.
然后我們被一群狼養(yǎng)大
Amateur.
太假了
Does it look like I could survive in the woods?
我看起來像是能在森林存活嗎
You're too pretty for that.
你太漂亮了確實不容易在森林存活
Our parents were crackheads.
我們父母絕對是癮君子
They sold us for a fix.
他們把我們賣了換錢嗑藥
Please don't make me talk about it anymore.
求求你別逼我說這個了
It's too painful.
太難過了
Wow. You're good.
你演技太棒了
Oh, it's that goody two-shoes, Mrs. Cavanaugh.
天啊 是那個老太婆加瓦諾
She can't see me like this. You have to help me.
不能讓她看見我這樣 你得幫幫我
Of course.
當然