簡直不敢相信她居然回到了學校
As abnormal as this is, it kind of feels normal.
雖然很不尋常 但是感覺挺正常的
Baby steps.
總要邁出第一步
Spencer Hastings,
斯賓塞·海斯汀
please report to the office.
請到校長辦公室
Spencer Hastings,
斯賓塞·海斯汀
please report to the principal's office.
請到校長辦公室
Mom?
媽媽
Honey, I'm sorry to have to do this at school.
親愛的 我也不想在學校談這事
What's going on?
出什么事了
We have to go home and pack.
我們得回家打包行李了
What for?
怎么了
I'm leaving your father...
我要離開你父親
and you're coming with me.
你跟我一起走
Let's do something that nobody else in this school is doing today,
我們今天嘗試做一件與眾不同的事吧
talk about somebody other than Alison.
那就是不談論艾莉森
Gladly.
求之不得
So my girlfriend is coming into town from Philly tonight.
今晚我女朋友要從費城過來
I'm having a party so she can meet all my friends.
我打算搞一個派對 給朋友們介紹一下
I didn't know you had a girlfriend.
我都不知道你有女朋友
What's she like?
是什么樣的人
See for yourself.
你可以親自來看
The party starts at 7.
派對7點開始