Do you want anything to eat?
想吃什么嗎
No, just coffee.
咖啡就行了
You're gonna have a coffee this late?
這么晚了你還喝咖啡
Seven-tenths of my body is made up of caffeine.
我身體七成靠咖啡因運轉
I have to maintain a consistent level.
得保持基本攝入量
Order for me?
幫我點單吧
Hi there, girly-girl.
你好呀 大美妞
I need to ask you a question.
我想問你件事
Shoot.
問吧
Metaphorically speaking.
只是個比喻的說法
When you and I were going through
我們倆一起去魅力訓練營的時候
Glamour Boot Camp together, you knew Ali was alive.
你知道艾莉還活著
Is that what she told you?
她是這么告訴你的
Well, it's the truth, isn't it?
她說的是實話 不是嗎
The point is she was gone.
關鍵是她離開了
That could either create a hole or an opportunity for you and me
要么讓大家傷心 要么成為我倆幫對方
to help each other up the pyramid.
成為校園風云人物的好機會
You didn't help me, you changed me.
你沒有幫我 你改造了我
You made me dye my hair, you made me wear her clothes,
你讓我染了頭發(fā) 穿她的衣服
you made me walk like her, talk like her.
學她走路 像她一樣講話
And exactly how much pushback did I get from you on that?
這事上你反對過嗎
Ali was gone, but you wanted her back.
艾莉走了 但你想要她回來
Why?
為什么
Reality check? You didn't like being Hefty Hanna
好好想想吧 你想擺脫肥漢娜的心情
anymore than I liked being Loser Mona.
就跟我不想當笨蛋夢娜一樣迫切