對了...
I was thinking maybe you wanna sleep downstairs tonight,
我猜你可能想今晚誰樓下吧
you won't have to be in here by yourself.
你不必一個人呆在這里
It's okay, Dad.
沒關系 爸爸
I've been dreaming about this moment for a long time-
我盼這一刻很久了
Sleeping in my own bed.
睡在自己的床上
I understand... I just...
我明白...我只是...
I don't think I can ever let you out of my sight again.
我沒法讓你再一次離開我的視線了
Have you heard from mom?
你有媽媽的消息嗎
Ah, your brother and I had been trying to reach her,
你哥和我都在努力聯(lián)系她
I can't say I'm not worried, because I am.
老實說 我挺擔心
I'm sure she's fine.
她肯定會沒事的
Alison,
艾莉森
I know this is maybe asking for too much,
我知道這要求可能有點過分
but-um... I want you to feel safe.
但...我希望讓你有安全感
I've asked the police to put up a barrier
我讓警察在街尾
at the end of the street.
設置了一個欄桿
Lot of people are gonna wanna hear your story,
許多人想知道你的故事
but you don't have to leave this house or talk to anybody
但如果你沒準備好
until you're ready.
完全可以不用出去跟任何人說