I wasn't safe anywhere.
我在哪兒都不安全
But I finally had a weapon to fight back.
但我終于找到了反擊的武器
I realized that everyone I suspected...
我發(fā)現我懷疑的每一個人
...even the four of you,
包括你們四個
were somehow compromised on those videos.
都因為那些錄像而不像A了
How could this happen?
怎么回事
I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't want you going out tonight.
今晚不要出去
It's the last weekend of summer.
可這是暑假的最后一個周末了
It's not a discussion.
我不是在和你商量
We planned this ages ago, and you said it was OK.
我們早就說好了 你都同意了
Ali, now is not the time--
艾莉 現在不是這樣的時候
You have to send somebody. Immediately.
你必須派人去 馬上
Is this about you thinking Spencer's the bully?
和你覺得斯賓塞欺負我有關嗎
Because, I have that under control now.
因為我已經解決了
I know things about that family that you don't.
關于那家人 我知道的比你多
Really, like what?
真的嗎 比如說
I've seen what they're capable of.
我知道他們能做出什么事來
And you have to remember.
你必須記住
You can never turn your back on a Hastings.
你絕對不能得罪海斯汀家的人
For once in your life please don't push me on this.
在這件事上 你能不能不要再逼我
Call it a night, go upstairs to your room.
到此為止 回你房間去