I come bearing gifts.
我?guī)Я硕Y物來
Cronuts.
可頌甜甜圈
What's that?
這是什么
Haven't you heard?
你沒聽過嗎
It's all the rage, it's a part croissant,
風靡一時的食物 有部分羊角面包
part doughnut.
還有部分甜甜圈
It's all trans fat.
都是反式脂肪酸
That's disgusting.
好惡心
Can I please come in?
我能進去嗎
I'm sorry that I ruined last night.
很抱歉昨晚被我毀了
Last night isn't what I'm upset about.
我心煩的不是昨晚
It's not something that I'm proud of, Toby.
這不是值得驕傲的事 托比
How can I help you, if I don't even know you're in trouble?
如果我連你有麻煩都不知道 怎么能幫你
I get it, okay.
我知道
And I would be feeling the same way
換做是我我也會這么想的
but you don't have to worry about me.
但你不必擔心我
I've got it all under control.
一切都在我掌控中
You look like crap.
你看起來很糟
Yeah, I feel like it, too.
是啊 我心情也很糟
Promise me, you will call me
答應(yīng)我 如果你再有
if you get the urge to take pills again.
吃藥的沖動 一定給我打電話
I'm done with that.
我不會再那么做了