I bet you are a cute baby.
你小時候肯定很漂亮
Oh, not really.
其實沒有
I had to start wearing corrective lenses when I was still teething.
我還在長牙時就得戴視力矯正鏡片了
Yeah, that sounds adorable.
聽起來很可愛
No, it really wasn't.
真的沒有
No, I cannot believe I admitted that.
我真不敢相信我說了出來
I must really like you.
肯定是因為我真的喜歡你
Like?
喜歡
I was...
我...
Was kind of hoping you'd say that other word.
我還以為你會說另外一個詞呢
The one that rhymes with glove?
那個英文跟glove押韻的詞嗎
I didn't mean to go there.
我本來沒想進展這么快的
I think the candlelight is getting to me.
肯定是燭光影響了我
So do you want to split the steak and fries
你想要跟我一起吃牛排加薯條
or were you more into the chicken?
還是更想吃雞肉呢
Mona?
夢娜
A steak.
牛排
Steak sounds great.
牛排聽起來不錯
I'll be right back.
我先過去一下
I just... I have to talk to Mr. Fitz
我 我得去和費茲老師
about a reading assignment.
說一下閱讀作業(yè)的事