Did anybody see you come in here?
有人看見你們進來嗎
We don't think so.
應該沒有
Then get the hell out.
那就快出去
- Ali... - I told you not to come look for me.
-艾莉 -我告訴過你別找我
Well, things have changed.
事情有變
Maybe for you, but not for me.
也許對你來說是的 但我不是
I mean, are you trying to get me killed?
你們想害死我嗎
This one already tried once.
這個人已經試過了
Don't talk to me like that.
別這么跟我說話
Don't talk to us like that.
別這么跟我們說話
Ali, we want you back.
艾莉 我們希望你回來
Are you sure about that?
你們確定嗎
I bet this one would love it if something happened to me.
我敢打賭這個人巴不得我出什么事
That way she wouldn't have to worry about dropping down
這樣一來她就不用擔心我回來以后
to second place if I came back.
自己落到第二順位
What is wrong with you?
你出什么問題了
Aren't you sick and tired of her ordering you around?
她這么差遣你們 你們不覺得厭煩嗎
You are way out of line.
你太過分了
Am I, Emily? Am I really?
我過分 艾米麗 真的嗎
Start thinking for yourself,
開始為你自己著想吧
instead of letting Spencer think for you.
而不是被斯賓塞牽著鼻子走
Well, maybe she's right.
也許她是對的
Maybe it's time we all start thinking for ourselves.
也許是時候我們?yōu)樽约褐肓?/p>
Let's see how long you last out here without us.
來看看離了我們 你在外面能活多久
Spencer, what are you talking about?
斯賓塞 你在說什么