Housekeeping! 家政服務
Shouldn't you be dressed? 你不應該穿戴好了嗎
I thought you were meeting my dad soon. 我還以為你一會兒要見我爸
He canceled about an hour ago. 一個小時前他取消了
Said he's in litigation all day. 說他今天要忙訴訟
What, Spencer? 怎么了 斯賓塞
Nothing, I just-- 沒事 我就是...
I'm-I'm glad that he canceled. 很高興他取消了
I don't know, I don't think it's such a good idea, 我不知道 把他卷進來
getting him involved. 這不是個好主意
You heard what your dad said. 你也聽到你爸爸說的了
If this happened to me, 如果我遇到了這種情況
then this has happened to others. 那肯定其他人也遇到過
Radley should be shut down. 拉德里應該關閉
Yeah, and that might be true, 或許這是對的
But that's not why he's helping you. 但這不是他幫你的原因
There's something that we don't know. 其中還有我們不知道的因素
There's a lot that we don't know. 還有很多事我們不懂
Astrophysics. 天體物理學
Portuguese. 葡萄牙語
How to make flan. - I'm being serious. 如何做果餡餅 -我是認真的
So am I. 我也是
I want to do this. 我想這么做
I need to. 我需要這么做
Okay. 好吧
I'll talk to my dad. 我會跟我爸爸說