Don't try to understand, Miranda. 別想了 米蘭達
Not now. 你現(xiàn)在還無法理解
Just know, you'll be safe. 只要記住 你是安全的
That's what your parents wanted. 這也是你父母所希望的
And, please, forgive me. 還有 請原諒我
Are you okay? - Yeah, 你還好嗎 -沒事
I think so. 沒事
I told people I wasn't at my parents' funeral 我跟別人說我沒參加父母的葬禮
because I didn't want to talk about it. 因為我不想談起這件事
I guess I said it so often, I started believing it myself. 也許說了太多次 連自己也騙到了
But... 但是
I was there. 我的確參加了
And I remember a man. 我記得有個人
I think he was my uncle. 應該是我叔叔
But if he was there, then why did he leave me? 但是如果他在那里 為什么要拋棄我呢
I don't know. 我不知道
I'll tell you what, when we get out of here, and we find him, 這樣 離開這里后 我們一起去找他
And I'll hold him down while you ask him. Deal? 然后把他找回來 讓你問話 好嗎
Yeah. 好的